Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: ATV Accident In Coeburn.

  1. #1
    Guest 's Avatar

    ATV Accident In Coeburn.

    Anyone know about this. Heard a 33 yr old man died in an accident.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member N2SPORTS's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 15th, 2002
    Posts
    182
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: ATV Accident In Coeburn.

    I heard the same thing this morning.His obituary was in the paper today.I heard that it happened in the Banner section of Coeburn,around the Dan Hall Mountain area.
    I'll always want a little more than I already have.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: ATV Accident In Coeburn.

    I knew him, but that was 15 years ago. I guess you could say we shared some friends but we were more or less knew each other by those same friends
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member UFGATORS's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2004
    Posts
    71
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: ATV Accident In Coeburn.

    yea i knew him real good was a real good friend... he was also married to my sister he was a cool guy.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member TheBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: ATV Accident In Coeburn.

    [ QUOTE ]
    I knew him, Mark Kiser, but that was 15 years ago. I guess you could say we shared some friends but we were more or less knew each other by those same friends

    [/ QUOTE ]

    The one that got killed was Mike Kilgore not Mark Kiser. Unless I am reading wrong and you are just saying that you knew Mike through Mark. I went to school with Mike, we were really good friends till 7th grade and he moved when he came back we didn't hang out much. I haven't talked to him in a long time still hate to hear about his passing.
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: ATV Accident In Coeburn.

    Yeah, I was thinking of Mark trying to remember Mike so when i wrote the post Mark came out.
    Thanks for pointing that out.
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •